Kings Accounting compliance services team draws on its in-depth understanding of compliance requirements and knowledge of changing legislation to manage the compliance needs of its clients.
As a business owner, you need to spend your time growing and managing the business, rather than worrying about compliance issues. Business regulation in Australia has undergone significant changes in recent years, which have had a constant impact on financial reporting. More than ever, companies need an expert to be aware of legislative changes. With access to a network of local compliance specialists, we can provide services that help you focus on your business.
Key business issues
- GST compliance ― ten years on, have you ever got it right?
- Increased ATO audit activity, together with benchmarking to business information. How will we tend to facilitate you?
We offer a range of compliance services, including:
- Corporate Assistant
- FBT, CGT, GST and other indirect taxes.
- Preparation of income tax returns and BAS.
- Composition of statutory financial statements.
- Management and compliance of superannuation fund.
- Review of Tax compliance.
Our team proficiency includes:
- Expertise in developing schemes for tax reduction, asset protection and restructuring.
- Handling/Managing ATO data-matching programs
- Vigorous processes to ensure that all compliance matters and addressed correctly.